prompt- What are three goals you want to achieve?

Response- Three goals I want to achieve by the end of the year are graduating with a 3.4, saving all my money from work, and getting into college. I want to at least make A's and high B's in my classes in order to bring up my GPA. Im also planning to save more than half the money i make because i want to have enough money in the future and I also have a bad spending habit so im hoping to achieve my goal. I visited Georgia state and Georgia southern this summer and im aiming to attend Georgia state. I hope I end up achieving my goals by the end of my senior year.

Summary- In class Mr. Rease taught the class how to set up a blogger account and what format to use. 

Reflection- In class I learned how to make my blogger account and how to do a post again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep 10-In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money. Do you think adult children should ask their parents to borrow money, or should they be expected to handle their financial problems on their own? Explain your opinion and connect it to your own experiences, observations, or beliefs about family and money.

Sep 4-Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?