Aug 14-Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Response- Im used to the expectations of this class because I had the same teacher last year, but I still need to work on posting the blog posts for each day. Its hard to post it sometimes if i dont finish in class because i usually work night shifts after school. Another weakness is presentations, im not excited for that on Monday because Im shy. I couldn't think of a strength but I can say I learn better when Mr. Rease argues with the class (more like debating).

Reflection- We read a poem then analyzed it and at the end of class everyone created their own poem.

Summary- I learned how to analyze a poem and understand what each part of it meant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep 10-In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money. Do you think adult children should ask their parents to borrow money, or should they be expected to handle their financial problems on their own? Explain your opinion and connect it to your own experiences, observations, or beliefs about family and money.

prompt- What are three goals you want to achieve?

Sep 4-Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?