Aug 28- With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Response- I feel pretty good about this class so far, I've been doing all my assignments and being more engaged. Im definitely less shy from last year, and not falling asleep in class anymore since it's not the 2nd period. I just need to make sure I keep up the good work because last year towards the end of the semester I started to slack off. One challenge was doing some blog posts last minute, but in my defense my Chromebook died on Friday and I couldn't login until resetting my password.

Summary- In class we watched a short film and got a mask paper to draw/write our identity on (things that make up who you are).

Reflection- I learned that theres more then just your religion and culture that make up a person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep 10-In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money. Do you think adult children should ask their parents to borrow money, or should they be expected to handle their financial problems on their own? Explain your opinion and connect it to your own experiences, observations, or beliefs about family and money.

prompt- What are three goals you want to achieve?

Sep 4-Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?