August 18-Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?

 Response- Something I did that was out of the norm for me was showing up to work an hour early. I went early to see if I could clock in an hour before and get a break. It was during a rush and they were actually low on staff so my manager was grateful and asked me to clock in early. I ended up getting a break and worked for 6 hours. 

Reflection- i learned about gender roles and how much women are expected to do in society's eyes.

summary- In class we read a poem about why i want a wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep 10-In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money. Do you think adult children should ask their parents to borrow money, or should they be expected to handle their financial problems on their own? Explain your opinion and connect it to your own experiences, observations, or beliefs about family and money.

prompt- What are three goals you want to achieve?

Sep 4-Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?